Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday Hunt - Expression



So, is the expression on her face because she's drinking a Coors Light or because she looks like a member of the gay KKK?

Went to a BBQ yesterday to meet other volunteers for next weekend. Really good people. I'm getting a little less anxious, in part because if I can't make it through day 2, well, then I just can't, and I won't push myself to death.

I had another expression photo, if I had had my camera. I saw a small chainsaw art bear at a yard sale and I loved it - he had such a great expression on his face. But $4 seemed too much for me so I walked away. And it's one of those things that I should have just let myself buy. Oh well. Someday I'll have a chainsaw bear in my yard.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, nice hat. Very expressive, especially with the light beer. Good picture and use of the word.

laura b. said...

haha! That expression is very reflective of both beer and hat.

You owe yourself one chain saw bear.

The CEO said...

A Royal Conehead?

I definitely see a chainsaw bear in your future.

Susan said...

Must.Have.Hat.

Churlita said...

Very cool. $4 seems like a small price to pay for a chainsawed bear.