Thursday, April 23, 2009

What's she mad about?


Tell me what you think she's mad about...

As for me, I should have saved this for when I'm really angry - I'm only mildly pissed at a large man telling me to walk my bike under a bridge because there's a sign that says I should do that, even though there's plenty of space for people to walk. The day I decide to be 'safe' and not ride against traffic I get this jerk who wants me to obey ALL laws/signs. I wish I had the presence of mind to tell him to get on a damn bike himself.

And then there's the creepy old man at the gym who consistently pisses me off. He leers. No, wait, that's too evil for what he does. He stares. No wait, that's too tame. And when I say creepy old man, I mean white hair, kinda bent over, smells like moth balls, literally, wears almost see through shorts, and beige socks pulled up to his mid calf. My trainer gives me shit that if he were young and good looking I wouldn't mind, but I would. I know when someone is purposely training where I am so he can stare. I mean, yesterday we were doing some arm things with the machine, and the guy goes to the other side to the seat to do pull downs and he's staring right at me. I refused to continue on the same side and moved, and my trainer knew why I was moving. One day I'm going to kick him in the balls - the old guy that is.

8 comments:

Churlita said...

It wouldn't matter if he were young and good looking. There are tons of creepy young guys in my town and it still bugs me when they're being gross. I wonder if you started leering back, what he'd do?

Pamela said...

Churlita, that th9ught gives me the chills. What if he got an erection? EWWWWWWWW

The CEO said...

I have no idea what to say here.

M. Robert Turnage said...

Why does Wonder Woman hate that door so much?

The creepy old man probably came of age during the 1960s, when staring at grubby, smelly people counted as love.

Not that you would ever get grubby working out. You just sparkle and glow.

Anonymous said...

Ewww, creepy old man in near-see-through shorts. Does he drool, too?

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

that is plain creepy.. kick his ass!..lol (just kidding)

Mel said...

Ummmmm.....

Susan said...

I believe she went back to her desk on Monday after being out of town for 2 weeks and found a pile of work to be done.


...or perhaps I'm just having a vision of my Monday.