Sunday, April 19, 2009

Saturday Hunt - Fresh

OK, so I'm less grumpy, so here's the belated hunt.

First, fresh grass clippings. I got my m0wer started. The hint was to put some gas 0on the air filter since the prming pump do9esn't work.


Then the fresh freecyle carpet after cleaning, drying outside. Turns out my carpet cleaner machine is bro0ken, so I had t0o towol it off by hand. I am not sure where I will put this or when, but figured I'd get this do0ne;


Typing with a splint is dfficult! I b0ught the splint at the drugstore.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Ice on, ice off...you know the drill.......

The carpet does look lovely. I'm sure you can make a home for it somewhere.

I have a working carpet cleaner thingy. It's working--however, it's been a while since I actually worked IT.
*sigh*

NO rest for the weary, I swear!

NoRegrets said...

Oh, I will likely put it in my living room. there's still too much construction to put i tin th09ough

Tara said...

I love the smell of a freshly mowed lawn.

Churlita said...

Nice fresh grass clippings. We're finally getting to the lawn mowing point in Iowa.

NoRegrets said...

Yes, Tara it was nice.
Churlita, it was the first mow...

laura b. said...

Mmmm...cut grass smell...we're all into it :-) And I really like that carpet.