Observations from my unsuccessful trip to deposit a check:
- What kind of message does a woman WANT to give, if any, if she wears stripper type shoes with business attire (granted, form fitting skirt and sweater)? I mean, you look at the shoes and think, whoa (high high heeled sandals with lots of strips across the top of the foot, kinda like bondage) Maybe it's just, if you got it, flaunt it?
- Underneath all that concrete in the roads is dirt. Plain dirt.
- Why do contractors and garbage men like to tie poor helpless stuffed animals to the front grills of their vehicles?
And back at my office:
- It's amazing how a simple recipe can impress and taste good. Seriously easy. Take chicken breasts. Roll them up individually. Wrap a piece of uncooked bacon or two around it. Stick in toothpicks to keep it rolled. Pour over undiluted Campbell's cream of mushroom soup. Cook for 1 hour at 350 degrees. I added peas for some green.
- It's amazing what a huge mess you can make with one simple cupcake. I was going to only eat the chocolate sprinkles on top, but went further. I don't like store bought frosting, and wanted to ask my friend who only eats frosting if I should save it for him, but didn't so wiped it off into the garbage. Of course, then got frosting all over my black pants. The cupcake gods were angry with me.